This is a PowerPoint Training on completing Expense Reports.
Before creating a business card there are many things that must be decided after you have a business name.
- Do you have a domain name?
- How will you format emails-by name or by position?
- Do you have a toll-free number with an extension?
- Do you have a business address, PO box or virtual office?
- Do you have a logo?
- Do you have a slogan?
- Do you have a message for the back of the card?
Resist the temptation to order a large number of business cards when first starting. Surveys show businesses go through many iterations as they grow. Buying in bulk to save money then throwing business cards away, because the information has changed, is not cost effective.
Your business card is often your first impression when connecting with potential clients and business partners. It should be professional looking without letting the design elements distract from the message. The most important thing about a business card is that is is legible and accurate.